Shrek the Musical Jr. at MTC!
WELCOME to MTC’s 2017 Fall production of SHREK Jr.!
On the bottom of this webpage you will be able to download and print and PERFORMER CONTRACT, SWAG FORM and AUDITION FORM. These forms need to be filled out and turned in at auditions.
STUDENT PRODUCTION PRE-REQUISITES:
· Students must be in second grade
· Students have to be currently registered in a class to participate in a production
· Students have to have been in class at MTC for one year before auditioning for a production or have director’s approval
THURSDAY, September 14th 4:15 – 6:15 (Depending on enrollment, auditions may be extended later)
· Each Student must prepare a song of their choice to sing at the audition. It is recommended that he/she sing a Broadway show tune.
· Please provide a track (no vocals) to sing with. You can purchase tracks off I Tunes or you can get it on YouTube.
· Each student will be given a scene to read from the script. The total time you will need to be available for your audition is around 30 minutes
· There are NO Production tuition refunds after auditions.
· Make sure that you have no conflicts before auditioning for the show.
· Rehearsals Begin: Thursday September 28th 4:15pm-6:15pm
· Thursday October 5th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday October 12th 4:15-6:15pm
· Friday October 13th 4:15-7:15pm
· Thursday October 19th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday October 26th 4:15-6:15pm
· Friday October 27th 4:15-7:15pm
· Thursday November 2nd 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday November 9th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday November 16th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday November 30th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday December 7th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday December 14th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday December 21st 4:15-6:15pm
· Tech Week Begins: Tuesday January 2nd 4:30-8:30pm
· Wednesday January 3rd 4:30-8:30pm
· Thursday January 4th 4:30-8:30pm
· Friday January 5th 4:30-8:30pm
· Performances Begin: January 6th at 1:00pm and 5:00pm (TBA Call Times)
· Final Performance: January 7th at 1:00pm (TBA Call Times)
Please bring all forms above on the day of your audition.