Matilda at MTC School - Spring 2019
WELCOME to MTC School's Fall 2019 production of MATILDA THE MUSICAL!
On the bottom of this webpage you will be able to download and print and PERFORMER CONTRACT, SWAG FORM, PARENT VOLUNTEER FORM, and AUDITION FORM. These forms need to be filled out and turned in at auditions.
STUDENT PRODUCTION PRE-REQUISITES:
· Students must be in at least second grade
· Students have to be currently registered in at least one class to participate in a production
· Students in second grade to fifth grade must have been with MTC for at least two terms
Thursday, September 26th from 4:15 – 6:15
· Student's parents will sign them up for an audition slot prior to audition day.
· Each Student must prepare a song of their choice to sing at the audition. It is recommended that he/she sing a Broadway show tune.
· Please provide a track (no vocals) to sing with. You can purchase tracks off iTunes or you can get them on YouTube.
· Each student will be given a scene to read from the script. The total time you will need to be available for your audition is around 30 minutes.
· There are NO production tuition refunds after auditions.
· You may have two excused absences. An unexcused absence may result in a student not being in a scene.
Rehearsals Begin: Thursday, October 3rd 4:15pm-6:15pm
· Thursday, October 10th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, October 17th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, October 24th 4:15-6:15pm
· Friday, November 1st 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, November 7th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, November 14th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, November 21st 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, December 5th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, December 12th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, December 19th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, January 2nd 4:15-6:15pm
· Friday, January 3rd 4:15-6:15pm
· Tech Week Begins (these rehearsal cannot be missed!):
Monday, January 6th 4:30-8:30pm
Tuesday, January 7th 4:30-8:30pm
Wednesday, January 8th 4:30-8:30pm
Thursday, January 9th 4:30-8:30pm
Friday, January 10th 4:30-8:30pm
· Performances Begin: January 11th at 1:00pm and 5:00pm (12:00pm Call Time)
· Final Performance: January 10th at 1:00pm (12:00pm Call Times)