Pinocchio at MTC School - Spring 2018
WELCOME to MTC Schools Spring 2018 production of PINOCCHIO!
On the bottom of this webpage you will be able to download and print and PERFORMER CONTRACT, SWAG FORM and AUDITION FORM. These forms need to be filled out and turned in at auditions.
STUDENT PRODUCTION PRE-REQUISITES:
· Students must be in at least second grade
· Students have to be currently registered in a class to participate in a production
· Students have to have been in class at MTC for one year before auditioning for a production or have director’s approval
THURSDAY, January 25th 4:15 – 6:15 (Depending on enrollment, auditions may be extended later)
· Each Student must prepare a song of their choice to sing at the audition. It is recommended that he/she sing a Broadway show tune.
· Please provide a track (no vocals) to sing with. You can purchase tracks off I Tunes or you can get it on YouTube.
· Each student will be given a scene to read from the script. The total time you will need to be available for your audition is around 30 minutes
· There are NO Production tuition refunds after auditions.
· Make sure that you have no conflicts before auditioning for the show.
Rehearsals Begin: Thursday, February 1st 4:15pm-6:15pm
· Thursday, February 8th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, February 15th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, February 22nd 4:15-7:15pm
· Thursday, March 1st 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, March 8th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, March 15th 4:15-7:15pm
· Thursday, March 22nd 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, March 29th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, April 5th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, April 19th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, April 26th 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, May 3rd 4:15-6:15pm
· Thursday, May 10th 4:15-6:15pm
· Tech Week Begins: Tuesday, May 15th 4:30-8:30pm
· Wednesday, May 16th 4:30-8:30pm
· Thursday, May 17th 4:30-8:30pm
· Friday May, 18th 4:30-8:30pm
· Performances Begin: May 19th at 1:00pm and 5:00pm (TBA Call Times)
· Final Performance: May 20th at 1:00pm (TBA Call Times)
Please bring all forms above on the day of your audition.